Harry Kunesh's 1980 Triumph TR8
This is my 1980 TR8. It has been extensively modified and really does go.
· 5.0 liter V8 with all the race goodies; it is the original block (aluminum) but has been bored and strobed from 3.5 to 5.0
· Victoria British front air dam (looks much better than the original)
· 15" real wire wheels; disc brakes all around
· Positrac rear end with Mustang 10" clutch and heavy-duty driveshaft
· Custom paint, top and boot cover (all blue)
· The car has too many parts from you to mention, but I have been a customer since the 1980s.